- Request to receive communications
- Participate in a promotion or other website feature
- Customize and/or personalize your communications and shopping experience
- Better respond to your customer service inquiries
- Communicate with you about your purchase, account information, or customer service needs
- Communicate with you about our products and events, and for other promotional purposes
- Improve our business
- Administer contests, promotions, surveys or other website features
On rare occasions, we may disclose specific information upon governmental request, in response to a court order, when required by law, to enforce our website policies, or to protect our or others’ rights, property, or safety. We may also share information with companies assisting in fraud protection or investigation. We do not provide information to these agencies or companies for marketing or commercial purposes.
PROTECTING YOUR INFORMATION
COOKIES AND PIXEL TAGS
A cookie is a small removable data file that is stored by your web browser on your computer. Cookies allow you to place an order on our website and allow us to enhance and personalize your online browsing and shopping experience.
- Remember the items in your Shopping Cart
- Recognize you when you return to our website
- Analyze visitor behavior
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Mozilla Firefox or Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookie settings. If you turn cookies off, you won’t have access to many features that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly.
We also use pixel tags – tiny graphic images – to help us analyze your online behavior. Pixel tags also allow us to send you email in a format you can read and let us know when you have opened an email message from us.
We may use pixel tags to collect information about your visit, including the pages you view, the links you click and other actions taken in connection with our sites and services. We also collect certain standard information that your browser sends to every website you visit, such as your IP address, browser type and language, access times and referring Web site addresses.
UNSUBSCRIBING, REMOVING OR MODIFYING YOUR INFORMATION
We want to communicate with you only if you want to hear from us. If you prefer not to receive information from DO OR DIE or would like to update or change your personal information or preferences, follow the instructions below.
Registration Information, Email and Other Subscriptions
- To modify the information you have provided during registration, please login and update your profile.
- To unsubscribe from an email, please follow the instructions in any email you receive. You can also manage your subscriptions via the subscription management section of your account.